AWARENESS TRAINING PROGRAM ON FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED ON FSSC 22000 VER 5.0 STANDARD
TÜV SÜD South Asia organise 1 day awareness training program based on FSSC 22000 Ver 5.0 standards gives an insight on requirements on new standard.
This training consists of ISO 22000:2018 food safety management system requirements, Sector specific prerequisite program (PRPs) requirements (ISO/TS 22002-x-series or other specific PRP standard) and FSSC 22000 Additional requirements.
This awareness program is structured to provide an overall understanding of FSSC 22000 ver 5.0 requirements with the aid of tutor led sessions, interactions and relevant examples.
After completion of this course, you would learn about FSSC 22000 Ver 5.0 standards requirements which includes ISO 22000:2018 standards along with sector specific pre-requisite program and FSSC 22000 additional requirements.
What are the main changes to the standard?
The major changes to the standard include modifications to its structure as well as clarifying key concepts such as:
- The high level structure: in order to make life easier for businesses using more than one management system standard, the new version of ISO 22000 will follow the same structure as all the other ISO management system standards, the High Level Structure (HLS).
- The risk approach: the standard now includes a different approach to understanding risk.
- The PDCA cycle: the standard clarifies the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle, by having two separate cycles in the standard working together, one covering the management system and the other, covering the principles of HACCP.
- The operation process: a clear description is given of the differences between key terms such as: Critical Control Points (CCPs), Operational Prerequisite Programmes (OPRPs) and Prerequisite Programmes (PRPs).
- Sector specific PRP requirements.
- FSSC Additional requirements including food fraud (VACCP), food defense (TACCP), etc.
COURSE CONTENT / OUTLINE
- HLS & its Importance
- What’s New in ISO 22000:2018
- Difference between ISO 22000:2005 and ISO 22000:2018
- FSMS and QMS Principles
- PDCA & Process approach
- Risk based thinking
- Food Safety Hazards, PRPs, etc
- ISO 22000:2018 - Context of organisation
- Context of the organisation, needs and expectations of interested parties
- Leadership commitments, etc
- ISO 22000:2018-Planning
- ISO 22000:2018-Resources
- Resources requirements
- Competency, etc
- ISO 22000:2018 - Operations
- PRP, Hazard Analysis, traceability, RM & PM characteristics
- Handling emergencies
- Verification & Validation
- Handling Non-conformities, Recall, etc
- ISO 22000:2018-Performance Evaluation & Improvements
- Internal Audit
- Management Review
- Introduction to FSSC 22000 Ver 5.0
- Changes in Ver 4.1 and 5.0
- Unannounced audit, Blackout days, etc
- PRP- ISO/TS 220002-1
- 18 clauses & its importance
- FSSC 22000 Additional Requirements
- Food Fraud - TACCP
- Food Defense - VACCP
- Allergen Management
- Environmental monitoring, etc
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Food Safety Management representatives of an organisation.
- Professionals who have a role to play in the implementation of Food Safety Management System.
- FSSC 22000 certified organisations representatives.
- Qualified Internal Auditors of ISO 22000 & FSSC 22000 standards.
- The organisational representative planning to get upgraded to FSSC 22000 Ver 5.0.
- Personnel from certification body, consultants, technical and Quality Managers who are interested in learning new standard FSSC 22000 Ver 5.0 requirements.
Duration: 01 day
- Should have knowledge and / or working experience in Food Industry or related industries.