ISO 14001:2015 & 45001:2018
International Standards such as ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 is an integrated management tool, to enhance EHS performance of an organization and to manage its EHS responsibilities in a systematic manner that contributes to the success of an organization.
In this course, you will have an overview of the scope of EHS and the step-by-step process to successfully set up an EHS.
You will also discover the risks that affect EHS compliance, roles of top management towards EHS, and scope of performance evaluation.
All course lectures are developed by TÜV SÜD’s experts who come from diverse backgrounds and multiple disciplines relevant to the lead auditor training.
• Evolution of ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 Standard
• Introduction to EHSMS
• Structure of ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018
• Context of the Organisation
• Performance Evaluation
This course is designed for:
• Top management
• HODs, EHS managers and officers
• EHS internal auditors
• Management system professionals and consultants
• Anyone interested in EHS management system.
No Pre requisite
Certificate of participation from TUV SUD
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina