20th - 21st May 2022: Internal Auditor Training Program on Energy Management System based on ISO 50001:2018 | Duration: 2 days | Time: 09:30 am to 6:30 pm
Note: If your preferred training date is not visible, please reach out to us by filling up the form.
What is ISO 50001:2018
The ISO 50001:2018 standard provides the organization with technical and management strategies to increase energy efficiency, reduce costs and improve environmental performance. Based on the broad applicability across national economic sectors, the EnMS could influence up to 60% of the worlds energy demand. The participants will be guided through the EnMS standard requirements and how to conduct audits based on ISO 19011:2018 requirements with the help of exercise, case studies, discussion and practical knowledge.
- Becoming an internal auditor will help you review and improve an energy management system
- After implementation of EnMS the organization will be benefited of increased profitability by reducing optimizing energy consumption the same will be reviewed through internal audits
- Continuous improvement of the system as audited by certified internal auditors
- Prepare for third party audits of your organization
- Encourage employee awareness of energy efficiency
- Gain professional recognition and continuing professional development of employee
course content / outline
- Definition of energy principle and terms
- Illegal framework guideline
- Kyoto protocol
- Country specific laws and regulation related energy consumption and energy efficiency
- Methods and tools for the evaluation of energy efficiency
- Determination and evaluation of energy aspects and energy factors
- Assessment of energy performance
- Basics of an energy management system in accordance with ISO 50001:2018
- Underlying principles in ISO 50001:2018 standard requirement in EnMS
- Plan and perform a Internal audit based on ISO 19011:2018
- Reporting and closure on the audit and lead on corrective action and generating documents with regards to Internal audit
who should attend?
- Those who are interested in improving energy performance and energy efficiency
- Those who want to implement an ISO 50001:2018 EnMS
- Responsible for energy management
- Energy managers (management representatives, plant managers, facility managers)
- Energy coordinators (process owners, engineers)
Have basic knowledge and understanding of Energy Management System - ISO 50001:2018 will be an added advantage.
partner institute info
Minimum passing criteria: 60%.
Participants who scores 60% and above in the written examination will be issued a TÜV SÜD South Asia’s internal auditor certificate. Unsuccessful candidates will be issued a certificate of attendance.