Be trained & certified to conduct Industry 4.0 assessments for organisations
This training program is in partnership with the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII).
In collaboration with the CII, TÜV SÜD has developed the Certified Assessor Training Program on Industry 4.0 to equip industry practitioners with the required industry knowledge and skills to become a Certified Industry 4.0 Assessor.
The Industry 4.0 training program aims to develop Industry 4.0 assessment competency among the participants through practical exercises. With guidance from the faculty in conducting effective Industry 4.0 assessments, participants will be equipped to perform self-assessment independently after the intensive 6-day course. The focus will be on assessment outcome for business excellence.
This Certified Assessor Training Program on Industry 4.0 consists of a 6-day training course and certification examination:
A) Industry 4.0 training course (6-day)
The 6-day Industry 4.0 training course is conducted in three phases to enable the participants to apply learning to their organisational setting.
INTRODUCTION TO INDUSTRY 4.0 (1 DAY)
• Brief history of global industrial revolutions & emergence of Industry 4.0
• Demystifying Industry 4.0
• Benefits of Industry 4.0
• Key concepts and technologies of Industry 4.0
• The cyber-physical system and IoT
• Design principles of Industry 4.0
• Leadership and management challenges of Industry 4.0
• Competencies for Industry 4.0
PHASE 1 (2 DAYS)
• Need, advantages, limitations and methodology of assessment, skills for assessment, pre-requisites of assessment
• Assessment techniques – offline and online, Industry 4.0 maturity assessment models, assessment instruments, assessment planning, action planning and reporting
• Work out on assessment plan and instrument customization
• Overview of Industry 4.0 for business excellence – IIoT, ai, machine learning, cyber- physical systems, big data analytics, smart factory, digitisation- RPA, manufacturing and business process optimization, case studies
• Work out on application of Industry 4.0
PHASE 2 (2 DAYS)
• Business scenario assessment- strategic objectives, key goals and KPI trend analysis, industry and competition maturity on Industry 4.0, cost structure analysis, productivity, energy, OEE, rework, customer feedback and other trend analysis and opportunity identification
• Workout on identification of strategic needs and opportunities from Industry 4.0
• Industry 4.0 based improvement project planning, business case preparation, commercial feasibility assessment- ROI, NPV, IRR
PHASE 3 (1 DAY)
• Implementation risk identification
• Work out on assessment report preparation and presentation
• Case studies
• Note: Some topics will be customised and modified based on Phase 1 of the program to meet the participant needs.
B) Examination to be certified as an Industry 4.0 assessor
After completing the 6-day training program, participants must pass the 2 hours online written examination to be certified as an Industry 4.0 assessor. Upon passing the examination, participants will receive a joint certificate issued by TÜV SÜD and CII.
• Exam duration: 2 hours
• Exam format: MCQs & Open-ended questions
• Passing criteria: 60% to pass
• Exam will be conducted on Day 6 post completion of the training program
• Automation solution providers.
• End users in manufacturing like automobile, consumer durables, pharma, process industries.
• R &D professionals, production, designers, innovators, manufacturing managers, quality & process improvement professionals.
• Ideally, CFT (Cross Functional Team) from the same organisation including production, supply chain, project, planning, product development and operations.
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina