This three-day course provides personnel with Aviation, Space, and Defence (ASD) industry-specific core tools knowledge, and demonstrable understanding of the principles, requirements, controls, and application of the ASD requirements.
It supports process owners at all levels of an organisation in understanding how these tools and processes work, and the characteristics of successful deployment. It’s also recommended for other functions with accountability for the quality of the design, production, assembly, and test areas of the organisation, including those in Design, Manufacturing Engineering, Operations, Maintenance, and Business Improvement.
By attending this course, you’ll be able to:
• Describe the characteristics of successful deployment of key quality systems, processes, and methodologies used in the Aerospace and Defence industry
• Use the Quality Management activities included in AS 9100 & AS13100 in accordance with the requirements within the standard and reference manuals
• Explain how Quality Management activities work as a system with outputs from one activity forming the input of another
• Explain the business context for Quality in terms of both business performance and product safety
• Evaluate the current processes and practices in your organization and identify areas of opportunity and improvement
Quality, Design, Manufacturing Engineering, Operations, Maintenance, and Business Improvement engineers and process owners, and other aerospace quality professionals.
3 Days (24 hrs)
Awareness on ISO 9001 and AS 9100 would be an added advantage.
Class room exercises on each module
• close book
• 50% pass mark
2-hour final course examination.
• open book
• 70% pass mark
• Candidates successfully completing the course with a minimum of 70% in the written examination will be presented with TÜV SÜD South Asia’s certificate of completion.
• Unsuccessful candidates will be issued a certificate of attendance.