Meet the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation
Data protection professionals are increasingly required to be experts in privacy regulations as well as in technical and administrative security controls.
Data privacy and security are interdependent and, TÜV SÜD’s E-learning program on GDPR training, offers one of the best consolidated teaching programmes that provide learners a good understanding on the topic through modular course design.
Through the 6 modules, you will gain insights into GDPR Compliance, the background of the regulation, why it is enacted and who it affects, what is covered under the enforcement and what it means to the organisations. By the end of the modules, learners would be aware of the roles and responsibilities of Data Controller and Processor, and also how you can implement GDPR in your organisation.
This course has been specially designed to help you develop an understanding of GDPR and how you can support your organisation in complying to the regulation.
Module 3: (Coming soon!)
Module 4 (Coming soon!)
Module 5 (Coming soon!)
Module 6 (Coming soon!)
On completion of all six modules, the candidate will receive six participation certificates.
The course employs a variety of training tools such as digital learning, tests, and other interactive exercises to enhance delivery of theoretical knowledge. Easily accessible via your laptop, tablet and mobile phone, the course gives you the opportunity to log in and learn whenever, wherever.
The cumulative duration of all 6 modules is 8.5 hours. Completion of one module entitles you to a certificate of participation.
This GDPR e-learning course is specially designed for:
• Seeks to understand EU General Data Protection Regulation
• IT & Information Security Managers
• Risk managers and consultants
• Privacy managers and consultants
• Legal and compliance heads
• Data Protection Officers
• Individuals seeking to take up DPO role
• Would like to understand the EU General Data Protection Regulation regulation and its applicability
• Seek to create GDPR awareness amongst stakeholders and employees
• Receive mandate from its customers to comply with GDPR
• Are data processors of European PII
• Seek to establish GDPR Program for their organisation
• Seek to provide services regarding GDPR
The GDPR elearning course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD’s Digital Academy Approval Board.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at the TÜV SÜD Digital Academy Approval Board, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina