23rd - 27th Aug 2022: VDA 6.3 Process Auditor with Certified Examination | Time: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm | Duration: 5 Days
Note: if your preferred dates are not visible, please reach out to us by filling up the form.
What you'll gain by enrolling for this course?
- Internationally accepted VDA 6.3 Process Auditor Training Certificate
- Qualification as a certified VDA 6.3 process auditor
- The necessary knowledge and appear for the examination within 5 days
- Training material and end-to-end guidance on the requirements and application of VDA 6.3 process audits
- Access to our community of experts for strategic guidance and continuous improvement
About the course
The VDA 6.3 process auditor certification aims at training individuals to have complete knowledge of basic requirements of process audits and to enable them to conduct audits with an integrated application of the standard in the automotive industry. It focuses on providing professionals basic knowledge of VDA 6.3 along with giving insights on how to evaluate and study processes, study the result of the audit, and provide guidance on process correction and improvements.
Who should attend
This course is designed for:
- QM personnel tasked with conducting process audits in their own organisation (internal) or in the supply chain (externally)
- Furthermore, this training also addresses external auditors (assigned as service providers)
- This certification mainly benefits OEMs and suppliers catering to the German Automotive Industry.
Learning and career benefits
Our course provides an opportunity for participants to learn and implement the following:
- The main objective of the VDA 6.3 Process Auditor training is to have reliable certified auditors in order to have efficient process audits as a part of the overall auditing system in any organisation and/or Supply Chain
- The training provides participants with the technical know-how to conduct audits, evaluate, analyse and provide insights to have process corrections and improvements to minimize risks and do away with the errors
- The VDA 6.3 Process Auditor training and certification program trains Quality Management Professionals to make a career in process control and audits internally or externally as a service provider
- The VDA 6.3 Process Auditor training helps professionals and organisations to not only have advanced quality control but also help to attain customer quality specifications to its best
Some of the pre-requisites for participation in the VDA 6.3 Process Auditor training are as follows:
- Admission to the qualification after a successful review of your application
- Knowledge of main quality tools and methods
- Knowledge of applicable management system requirements
- Knowledge of further applicable customer-specific requirements
- Product and process-specific knowledge
- Auditor qualification based on DIN EN ISO 19011
Examination and Certification
The exam for VDA 6.3 process auditor training and certification is conducted in two parts: a written examination followed by an oral exam.
After passing the complete exam you will receive -
- A VDA qualification certificate
- The auditor card
- The VDA QMC database entry
Discuss your VDA 6.3 Process Auditor training requirement with us.
Email : [email protected]