For Automotive Professionals in India
23rd-24th Mar 2021: VDA Approved Product Safety & Conformity Representative training (PSCR) | Time: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm | Duration: 2 Days
TÜV SÜD’s VDA Approved Product Safety & Conformity Representative (PSCR) Training is aimed at providing knowledge through our experts that will enable professionals to carry out their work professionally in order to achieve the target. As a part of the training program, professionals are trained to conduct a proper check right from the research and development stage, through production, quality check and the final product.
Automotive executives and personnel who are to be deployed as product safety representatives or who already hold that position. All product safety professionals who are responsible for ensuring product safety and conformity at every stage from development to final product, throughout the product life-cycle can take up the VDA Product Safety & Conformity Representative(PSCR) Training for better hold over the processes that go into the making of the product.
In order to participate in the Product Safety & Conformity Representative(PSCR) Training Course, an overall knowledge of the automotive industry and the supply chain is required. A thorough understanding of products and product life-cycle along with the following:
● Technical/business management training
● Experience in quality management in the automotive sector, especially in complaints and resource management
● Qualified and experienced in the evaluation of technical product and process risks (for example, FMEA facilitator, VDA 6.3 process auditor, designer / developer)
● Knowledge of the application of the products made in the delegate's company, as well as the latest state of technology
● Basic knowledge and understanding of requirements arising from relevant legislation and customers' requirements
After the two-day training, a test will be conducted and post passing the test, you will receive a certificate of qualification.
Fill-in the adjacent form to download brochure.