Gain a globally accepted certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certificate
Phase 1: 27th - 28th Mar 2021: Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (CLSSBB)
Phase 2: 03rd - 04th Apr 2021: Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (CLSSBB)
Phase 3: 10th - 11th Apr 2021: Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (CLSSBB)
48 Hours I 6 days Instructor-led Training Program
Participants applying for TÜV SÜD’s Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training must have completed a globally accepted Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training/Certification (Green Belt project completion is not mandatory as most of the participants take their first project as a Black Belt project).
Candidates are required to pass a Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)-based online examination measuring the comprehension of TÜV SÜD’s Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge. The duration of the examination is 180 minutes, with 100 MCQs, offered in English. All candidates scoring 70% or above are awarded with TÜV SÜD’s Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate.
Fill-in the adjacent form to download brochure.
● Fortune 500 companies endorse our courses
● Rigorous trainer selection criteria to ensure engagement of only the best trainers to deliver our programs
● Our trainers are from diverse professional backgrounds who are passionate about Lean Six Sigma
● TÜV SÜD’s proprietary Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge (BoK) is comprehensive and exhaustive which is reviewed and audited every year to ensure latest industry trends and advances make their way to the curriculum
● Unique action based learning platform that offers robust competency building to its students making them confident while applying Lean Six Sigma Black Belt learning in real time
Last week I attended a Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (CLSSBB) training from TÜV SÜD. It was a wonderful journey to refresh certain topics while getting acquainted with a few new ones. Although I have been using Six Sigma in day-to-day work, this interaction offered a new perspective through case studies from various industries.
Makarand Lad, Technical Expert, Great Wall Motors
Thank you so much TÜV SÜD for the valuable learning experience. It was my pleasure to be associated and be mentored by a Trainer with such a vast experience and insightful knowledge.
Reynold Viegas, Systems & Process Transformation, Simfoni
I did my Six Sigma Black belt course from TÜV SÜD through virtual class room on weekends. Though I was a bit apprehensive when I enrolled, I decided to take a chance and give it a try. The fact that I did my green belt also from TÜV SÜD by the same trainer gave me some confidence. It was virtually equivalent to a face to face class with the added advantage of taking the class from the luxury of home.
Sridhar Sundararaman, DGM, Stelis Biopharma