ISO 14001 standard provides a systematic framework for integrating environmental management practices by supporting environmental protection, pollution prevention, waste minimisation, as well as energy and materials consumption reduction.
what are the benefits of an ISO 14001 certification?
- Organisations certified to ISO 14001 demonstrate their commitment to continuous improvement and reduced environmental impact
- The certificate can significantly improve your bargaining position when taking part in public and private green procurement tenders. As consumers are becoming increasingly aware of environmental and ecological issues, ISO 14001 certification helps your brand stand out as a responsible provider
- Companies that implement the ISO 14001 EMS aim to minimize wastage, from materials to energy consumption, throughout the supply chain and can thereby reduce cost
TÜV SÜD IS YOUR PARTNER FOR COMPLETE ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM COMPLIANCE
- TÜV SÜD provides ISO 14001 certification services for organisations around the world and across industries.
- Our international network enables us to serve organisations worldwide and certify their compliance to ISO 14001 on a global scale
- TÜV SÜD’s experts hold international and national accreditations to satisfy local requirements for combined auditing exercises. In addition, our auditors are required to follow a strict code of conduct that ensures complete independence
- In addition to offering comprehensive evaluations and reports, we can provide you with our TÜV SÜD certification mark, which is globally recognised and synonymous with quality and safety
Click on the below link to download the Whitepaper.