FSSC 22000 Version 5 is one of the most trusted standards in the Food Supply Chain. It puts forth specific requirements for auditing and certification with regards to Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS). FSSC 22000 Version 5 has been developed in accordance to the various independent and international standards such as ISO 22000, ISO 9001, ISO/TS 22003 along with the technical specifications mentioned in sector specific Pre-Requisite Programs (PRPs) like ISO/TS 22002-1. TÜV SÜD South Asia offers two training programs based on FSSC Ver. 5 standard. The training programs provide insights on ISO 22000:2018 food safety management system requirements, Sector specific pre-requisite program (PRPs) requirements (ISO/TS 22002-x-series or other specific PRP standard) and FSSC 22000 Additional requirements.
Accredited for the certification of FSSC 22000, TÜV SÜD’s global network of auditors provides the assurance that a formalised and structured approach to attaining certification is applied without bias, ensuring that audit approaches are consistent, regardless of the product or country of production.
YOUR BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- On FSSC 22000 course completion you will be awarded with our internationally accepted FSSC 22000 Training Certificate
- Understand the audit requirements and principles and practices of auditing
- Demonstrate that your company has a robust and effective food safety management system in place, and it is often mandated by purchasers within the supply chain
- Minimises risk for your organisation through the implementation of validated and controlled manufacturing processes
FSSC 22000 LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING PROGRAM
- This comprehensive food safety training course provides hands-on training to ensure that each participant thoroughly understands the role and acquires the requisite expertise needed or required to perform the audit effectively.
- This FSSC 22000 training is structured to provide an overall understanding of ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management System requirements, sector specific pre-requisite program (PRPs) requirements (ISO/TS 22002-x-series or other specific PRP standard) and FSSC 22000 Additional requirements.
FSSC 22000 INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING PROGRAM
- This FSSC 22000 course provides tutor-led sessions, interactions and relevant examples to ensure that each participant thoroughly understands the role and acquires the requisite expertise needed or required to conduct audit as per FSSC 22000 Ver 5.0 requirements.
- You will understand the main changes to the ISO 22000 standard and the difference between ISO 22000:2005 and ISO 22000:2018, and gain knowledge on the FSSC 22000 Ver 5.0 standards requirements.
THIRD PARTY FSSC 22000 CERTIFICATION BY TÜV SÜD
- TÜV SÜD is an internationally accredited certification body for a wide range of ISO standards, including FSSC 22000. We have an extensive experience in auditing and certifying against ISO management systems.
- The three-year FSSC 22000 audit cycle includes two surveillance audits, of which one must be unannounced, while the initial and re-certification FSSC audits are always announced.
- In addition to offering comprehensive evaluations and reports, we can provide you with our TÜV SÜD certification mark, which is globally recognised and synonymous with quality and safety.