OHS-MS - Awareness and Internal Audit
ABOUT THE COURSE
This course helps participants to understand the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 OH&S Management Systems.
You will also be equipped with the knowledge and skills to plan and conduct effective internal audits on OH&S Management Systems, report audit findings clearly and undertake effective follow-up audit on corrective actions taken to ensure continual improvement. Thus, allowing you to support your organization in improving its OH&S performance
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN FROM THE COURSE?
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
This course is specially designed to:
• improve your knowledge and skill set of ISO 45001:2018.
• provides an overview on the scope of OH&S Management Systems
• step-by-step processes needed to successfully set up the system.
• discover the key stages involved in OH&S Management Systems internal auditing, reporting and follow-up of audit performance.
Note: The purpose of the training ensures a comprehensive transfer of knowledge and understanding of internal audit process based on ISO 45001:2018 requirements.
Topics to be covered in this course include:
• Interpretation of ISO 45001:2018 Requirement
• OHS Internal Audit starting from planning, conducting, reporting, follow-up of audit and it’s evaluation.
WHAT IS THE COURSE METHODOLOGY?
Participants will learn through role plays, case studies, group exercises, scenarios and discussions
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE COURSE?
This course is specially designed for:
• Company Representative
• Health & Safety Manager or EHS Manager
• OHS Steering Committee members
• Lead & Internal OHS auditors
• Personnel responsible for legal requirements updating, environmental management monitoring, and ISO 45001 conformance.
WHO IS THE COURSE ADVISOR?
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina