live VIRTUAL TRAINING SCHEDULE
- 16th April 2021: Emergency Preparedness and Response
9 am to 6 pm | 1 Day
- 18th June 2021: Emergency Preparedness and Response
9 am to 6 pm | 1 Day
About the course
Emergency is a sudden occurrence, unexpected and undesirable, but requires immediate, prompt and direct handling. In emergency situations, an organisation must be ready to deal with and respond to it.
According to ISO 45001:2018, organisations must establish, implement and maintain the processes needed to prepare and respond to potential emergency situations, which includes providing training for the planned response;
TÜV SÜD Indonesia will be providing a 2-day training programme which consists of the sharing of concepts, methodologies, processes and best practices related to Emergency Preparedness & Response.
What will you learn from the course?
- Basic Principles of Emergency Response
- Definition and Types of Emergency Response
- Planning and preparation for emergency response
- Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Control
- Disaster Management and ERP Programs
- Establishment of an Emergency Response Team (ERT)
- Organisational Structure, Roles, Responsibilities and Authority
- Emergency and Readiness Procedures (ERP)
- Emergency and Readiness Program (ERP)
- Emergency drill
- Actions During Emergency and Post-Emergency
- People Evacuation System
- Asset Evacuation System
- Crisis Recovery and Management
- Reporting and Communication Systems
- Communication Path
- Reporting and Accountability Systems
What is the course methodology?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
Who should take the course?
This course is designed for:
- MR ISO
- ISO team members
- HSE staff
- Emergency Response Team
- And all related in the Occupational Health & Safety Management System
Who is the course advisor?
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements
What are the benefits of enrolling in this course?
- World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
- Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
- Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
- Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability.