Turning ideas into new and better products is important for every organisation. As a strategic, customer-driven workforce, innovation has the potential to not only make an organisation a forerunner but to set it apart. An innovation of value to the customer, something that will enhance someone’s life, will make an indelible impression and help an organisation gain recognition and distinction. For some, becoming innovative means focusing on incremental improvements to stay ahead. For others, it means going for the necessary breakthrough to prevent extinction. More and more organizations are balancing their efforts and striving for both.
This program aims to inspire and create in participants the ability to turn ideas into new and better products and services, integrating their personal efforts into their organisational processes. Recognising that innovation is a top priority and if managed and synchronised into a system as a collaborative process, the likelihood of success is far greater. When innovation becomes part of an organisation's culture, it takes on even greater potential for organisational effectiveness in terms of:
Duration: 2-day course
Upon completion, participants will:
• Know the process of making innovation a top priority in yourselves and for your organiation
• Be able to use a number of techniques to develop a creative culture and promote idea mobility to improve business activities
• Learn and acquire skills to look for opportunities for innovation within yourself and your organisation that set ideas in motion
• Be inspired towards a change in mindset to work more creatively as individuals and participate effectively in work groups and on project teams
Topics to be covered in this course include:
1. How to inspire and create innovation within and at the workplace
• Innovation defined
• Ways to kill innovation
• Creativity and Lean Design Thinking
2. Understanding your Innovation Quotient (INNO-Q) and adopting the 7 Techniques of Partnership in Innovation
• Inculcating the Innovative DNA through a 6 steps systematic process
• A Case in Time: How to Innovate Out of the COVID-19 Pandemic
3. Understand the meaning of Facilitative Coaching that leads Digital Transformation
• Learning Facilitative Coaching Techniques to enable Mindset Change to foster a digital culture
• Applying the practical art of Coaching to drive Change
4. Techniques of Reframing for an Innovative Mindset
• Understanding the 7 step Innovation Application Process
• The evolution and revolution of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
5. Apply innovation to cultivate quality and safety mindset for enhanced productivity practices
• Create an Innovative Mindset
• Establish Alliances for Innovation Success
• Craft an Innovation Architecture
• Design an Innovation Landscape
• Map out an Innovation Strategy
• Put Innovation into Action
• Sustain Innovation through Change
6. From workshop to workplace: Innovation in Action
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
This masterclass is specially designed for a broad range of individuals viz. managers, executives, team leaders, specialists.
DR ALVIN OH
PhD Education (Hull); MSc Training (Leicester); Postgraduate Dip Law (NUS); BSc (Econ) Hons (London) ICF certified coach, Practicing & Registered Management Consultant, Certified human behavioural analyst, US SkillsFuture Specialist Adult Educator, SSG Adjunct Faculty, PaCE [email protected]
Dr Alvin Oh is a Leadership, Talent Management and Organizational Development Practitioner. He was Head of Learning & Development for the Linde Group, Asia Pacific, Director of Learning and Organizational Development at STATS ChipPAC and Deputy Director of Talent Management and Adjunct Faculty at the Nanyang Technological University, PaCE College.
With more than 25 years of overall experience as in-house training as well as external consulting, coaching and teaching on Human Capital solutions that drives business productivity, Dr Alvin has designed and delivered organizational effectiveness, leadership and performance enhancement programs for both management and staff across different industries viz. banking, semiconductor, education and energy industries, typically MNCs, government agencies and SMEs. He has spoken at conferences on, "Transforming Performances through Talent Development" in the Philippines, Dubai, Vietnam, Australia, China, Malaysia and Singapore and is the main author of "[email protected]", a competency-based performance transformation program that helps organisations sustain performance excellence based on 22 success DNA.
Dr Alvin has coached leaders (Country Heads/Business Unit Heads) from Japan, Korea, India, China and Singapore and has consulted with Managing Directors/Senior Leadership Team on Human Capital strategies and solutions. A Specialist Adult Educator with SkillsFuture Singapore, Dr Alvin conducts training and teaches on the Executive Education program. He runs Assessment Centres and Coaching Clinics for Talent Management as a Certified Human Behavioural Analyst in DiSC, Harrison Assessment and Facet5 with the Leadership Institute of America and is licensed to administer the MBTI, Insights Discovery, FIRO-B, Emergenetics, etc. He is also a Certified Professional Coach credentialized by the International Coach Federation, US and is an accredited Practice Management Consultant with SPRING, Singapore.
World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability
To enroll, please fill out the form on the webpage accordingly.
Please contact us at [email protected] for more details.
Yes, you will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the Leading Digital Innovation Masterclass course.
The Leading Digital Innovation Masterclass course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD. With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the Leading Digital Innovation Masterclass course content based on current business landscape and market requirements. The experts also undergo relevant upskilling programmes, benefitting from TÜV SÜD’s 150 years of expertise and global heritage.