Strategic Planning for IMS
ABOUT THE COURSE
This course helps participants to understand how to establish strategic planning in various management system into one framework.
Duration: 2 days course
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN FROM THE COURSE?
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Know and understand the key aspect of integrated management system strategic planning
• Develop and establish strategic planning of integrated management system.
Topics to be covered in this course include:
• Understand the key parameter associated to context of organization in integrated management system
• Have a foundation to develop strategic planning with framework of integrated management system
WHAT IS THE COURSE METHODOLOGY?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE COURSE?
This course is specially designed for:
• Company Representative, Corporate Planning Manager and Practitioners
• Lead Auditors and Internal Audit Programme Administrators
• Internal Auditors
• Quality Professionals
WHO IS THE COURSE ADVISOR?
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina