Date: 15th April 2021, Thursday
Time: 1.30 - 2.30 pm WIB
Language: Bahasa Indonesia
Speaker: TÜV SÜD’s Expert - Ms. Natalia Evianti
The business has come to the digitalisation era in which IT investments like technology and software solutions benefit the efficiency and productivity of the organisations. It's important to recognize the financial and operational risks that happen if the software manufacturers are sold, discontinued due to bankruptcy, or halt the developments.
Software Escrow supports organisations to diminish the potential risks and ensure business continuity in any situation.
To help you understand how to implement Escrow Services to guarantee the business continuity, our speaker will go into details and present the case study.
• Find out how Software Escrow Services protect your IT investments
• Learn how the escrow process works
• Understand how your organisations can implement Software Escrow and ensure business continuity
• Get more insights from the case study of Software Escrow implementation
• Importance and Benefits of Business Continuity
• The correlation between Business Continuity and Software Escrow
• Introduction of Software Escrow
• Benefits of Software Escrow
• How it works
• Case Study of Software Escrow
• TÜV SÜD Services
This webinar is especially useful and relevant for:
Information Security Management Representatives, Enterprise Risk Management and IT Planning Leaders in all types and sizes of organisations, including public and private companies, government entities and not-for-profit organisations.
HEAR FROM OUR EXPERT
Ms. Natalia Evianti
TÜV SÜD Indonesia
Mrs. Natalia Evianti joins TÜV SÜD Indonesia as an Auditor. She’s responsible for conducting audits related to Information Technology and Cyber Security. With a great professional qualification background like Lead Auditor for Cloud Security, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 20000-1, Cisco Certified Network Associate and many others, Mrs. Natalia has been involved in the related industry for almost 10+ years.
Prior to that, Mrs. Natalia worked as Lecturer, Instructor, and Consultant in IT related subject for Universitas Indonesia, Prasetya Mulya Business School, Cisco Networking Academy Programme, and PT Pantarhai Technology.