ISO 27701 Privacy Information Management System (PIMS), a privacy extension to ISO 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS), can support your organisation in meeting the regulatory requirements and manage privacy risks related to Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF AN ISO 27701 CERTIFICATION?
- Support compliance to privacy regulations such as the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) and local privacy law & regulations such as Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) in Singapore.
- Provide confidence to stakeholders and customers that you are maintaining the highest standards in managing privacy risks related to PII.
- Clear roles & responsibilities for PII controllers and PII processors holding responsibility and accountability for PII processing.
- Minimise risks of disruptions of critical processes and financial losses associated with a breach.
THIRD PARTY CERTIFICATION BY TÜV SÜD
- TÜV SÜD’s experienced auditors possess the accreditation and expertise to conduct ISO 27001 & ISO 27701 audits across industries. Through our worldwide network of professionals, we can provide certification services no matter where you are.
- Our experts adopt a holistic approach for your information security certification as well as your privacy information certification. To save your organisation time and money, we can also help you to integrate both your ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS and ISO/IEC 27701 PIMS certification processes.
- Our status as an independent certification body ensures that the TÜV SÜD certification mark is accepted worldwide, making it a powerful tool for distinguishing your company in the market.
5 SIMPLE STEPS TO YOUR ISO 27701 CERTIFICATION
- Readiness audit: TÜV SÜD evaluates your documentation and company records
- On-site audit: TÜV SÜD reviews the compliance of your actual activities to ISO 27701 requirements and company records.
- Close the gap: Your organisation identifies and implements measures to correct the root cause of any non-conformances identified by the audit
- Certification issuance: TÜV SÜD issues the ISO 27701 certification and certification mark
- Surveillance audits: Annual audit required to maintain certification validity
Fill-in the adjacent form to download the ISO 27701 Infosheet from TÜV SÜD: