Design for EMC Training Course - Systems and Installations
- Understand the nature of EM phenomena.
- Understand the EMC requirements of EMC Directive 2014/30/EU.
- Understand practical EMC engineering techniques at system and installation level.
- Understand EM mitigation techniques at system and installation level.
- Understand EMC maintenance requirements through life.
- EM Phenomena.
- CE + CE does not = CE!:
- Good EMC practices.
- Introduction: EMC Directive (2014/30/EU) Fixed Installation Requirements.
- Overview of the overall EMC Controlled Procedure.
- Good EMC practices in general use.
- EM Mitigation Techniques.
- Preventing Corrosion.
- Maintaining Good EMC Performance over the Operational Lifecycle.
- Course delivered by one of TÜV SÜD's leading industry experts.
- Small class sizes enhance trainer-delegate relationship.
- Receive globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate upon completion.