Root Cause Analysis Training Course
The aim of this course is to train delegates in the elements of ISO 9001 and IATF related to Root Cause Analysis and highlight the key requirements for corrective actions including corrections, control, corrective action and preventive actions.
Root cause analysis is a method of identifying the underlying cause of a problem by analysing its symptoms and tracing them back to their source. It's used to understand and fix the root cause of a problem instead of just addressing its symptoms. The goal is to prevent the problem from happening again.
- Business leaders with responsibility for design, technical, production and quality
- Management with responsibilities for maintaining or implementing Quality Management requirements
- Engineers and technicians who are required to solve workplace problems
- Gained an awareness of the key requirements of the standards ISO 9001 and IATF for corrective action including corrections, control , corrective action and preventive actions
- Gained an understanding of a process for effective problem solving
- Gained an understanding of the tools that can be utilised for route cause analysis
- Have an understanding of how to facilitate a problem solving team
- Is Is-not analysis
- Brain Storming
- Cause and Effect Diagram (Ishikawa)
- 5 Why Cause Analysis
- Course delivered by one of TÜV SÜD's leading industry experts
- Small class sizes enhance trainer-delegate relationship
- Receive globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate upon completion
Upon completion, you willreceive your globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate on Root Cause Analysis.
TÜV SÜD additionally offersthe opportunity to deliver this training as a dedicated in-house course,delivered solely to your organisation to meet your needs and requirements. Toreceive a quote and find out more information, please contact us at [email protected].