Introduction to ISO 45001 Training Course
This course will introduce the basics of setting up an OH&S Quality Management System, from understanding the concepts and benefits, the differences between ISO 45001:2018 and OHSAS 18001, to the key requirements of the standard. You will also gain insights into how you can improve your organisation’s OH&S performance with the intent to prevent work related injury and ill health, fulfill compliance obligations and maintain a safe and healthy workplace.
ISO 45001 iprovides a framework for businesses to identify, control and mitigate the risks related to workplace hazards and to improve the overall OH&S performance. The standard helps organizations to meet legal and other requirements and to continually improve their OH&S management system performance. It's a voluntary standard but many businesses implement it to demonstrate their commitment to employee safety and to improve their overall OH&S performance.
• OH&S professionals
• OH&S / EHS Manager
• ISO 45001 OH&S Steering Committee members
• OH&S lead auditors, internal auditors
• Personnel responsible for updating legal requirements, monitoring OH&S performance and ensuring ISO 45001 conformance
- Improve your knowledge and skillset on ISO 45001:2018 that provides an overview of the scope of OH&S Management Systems and is complemented with step-by-step processes to successfully set up the system.
- You will understand the significance of organisational context, leadership, and adopting a risk-based approach in managing OH&S performance.
• Development of OHSMS standards
• High Level Structure (HLS) and Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Model
• Introduction to ISO 45001:2018
• Key changes in ISO 45001:2018
• Overview of the ISO 45001:2018
• Comparison between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001:2018
• Conversion Process and Timeline
- Course delivered by one of TÜV SÜD's leading industry experts
- Small class sizes enhance trainer-delegate relationship
- Receive globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate upon completion
Upon completion, you will receive your globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate onIntroduction to ISO 45001.
TÜV SÜD additionallyoffers the opportunity to deliver this training as a dedicated in-house course,delivered solely to your organisation to meet your needs and requirements. Toreceive a quote and find out more information, please contact us at [email protected].