Hydrogen Application Training Course - Complete Package
It’s recognised that hydrogen will play a key part in the decarbonising of our energy system across the world. Therefore, Hydrogen technology is a key part of the clean energy transition.
This five-part module training looks at safe and proper handling of hydrogen, including a comprehensive introduction to hydrogen, hydrogen technologies and associated hazards, as well as protective measures and occupational health and safety in connection with hydrogen.
Hydrogen is important for the integration of renewable energies and is used in many different technologies for the future. Whether as engineers, mechatronics engineers, project managers or service technicians: If you want to maximise your knowledge for the future, you need qualifications in the field of hydrogen technology and the safe handling of it. With our exam for the "Specialist for Safe Handling of Hydrogen" you are well equipped for future tasks with hydrogen systems and technologies.
This exam is an optional extra, if you would like to take this on completion of the training please email us at [email protected]
This course is specially designed for professionals and managers who wish to gain knowledge and understanding of hydrogen technologies, dangers of hydrogen, and protective measures.
- The substance dreams are made of - or a little more?
- Properties of hydrogen and comparison with other fuels
- Risks when handling hydrogen & Basics of explosion protection
- Example of gas systems
- Health and safety when handling hydrogen
- Production: Electrolysis plants
- Transportation: Dangerous goods transport and pipelines
- Storage technologies
- Usage: Fuel cell systems, gas engine and gas turbine systems
- Hydrogen refuelling stations
- Failures with hydrogen systems & Hydrogen damage mechanisms
- Hydrogen compatibility: Metals and Polymers
- Development of a suitable safety engineering concept:
- Basic procedure
- Identify sources of danger
- Determine protective measures
- Allocation of roles between manufacturer / planner and operator
- Examples of accidents on gas systems
- Regulatory Overview
- Regulations for stationary installations
- CE- conformity
- Pressure Equipment directive
- ATEX, Low Voltage and Machinery directive
- Regulations for mobile systems
- Type-approval of hydrogen powered motor vehicles
- Course delivered by one of TÜV SÜD's leading industry experts
- Small class sizes enhance trainer-delegate relationship
- Receive globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate upon completion
Upon completion, you will receive your globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate on Hydrogen Application Complete Package.
TÜV SÜD additionally offers the opportunity to deliver this training as a dedicated in-house course, delivered solely to your organisation to meet your needs and requirements. To receive a quote and find out more information, please contact us at [email protected].