Live Working for Qualified Electricians for HV Systems Training Course - Level 3
Having successfully completed the education as an electrically qualified person for HV systems, you shall now work on R&D processes of your cars and determine measurement data on running operations. As live working is only allowed under exceptional circumstances, you will be qualified for those special tasks. By joining our trainings, you will be able to enlarge your responsibilities and skills to equip your-self for the future challenges of electro mobility.
Students in this course must have successfully completed training as a qualified electrician for HV systems in motor vehicles.
TÜV SÜD Academy can also tailor this course to meet your specific needs upon request.
- You gain expert knowledge for specific tasks that require live working.
- During the application process of electric vehicles, you can determine measured data in going concern.
- You enlarge your range of missions in the field of automotive manufacturers and suppliers.
- Accident statistics
- Terminology for working under live conditions
- Problems in automotive engineering
- Regulations and standards
- Implementation in the company
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) and tools
- Conduct in the event of accidents
- Preparation for practical training
- Practical training
- Course delivered by one of TÜV SÜD's leading industry experts
- Small class sizes enhance trainer-delegate relationship
- Receive globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate upon completion
Upon completion, you will receive your globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate on Live Working for Qualified Electricians for HV Systems - Level 3
TÜV SÜD additionally offers the opportunity to deliver this training as a dedicated in-house course, delivered solely to your organisation to meet your needs and requirements. To receive a quote and find out more information, please contact us at [email protected].