TÜV SÜD is growing. We have career opportunities across all business areas and at all levels.
Recruitment Open Event // 23 February 2023
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to work for a leading global provider of technical services? Do you want to join an ambitious company with exciting plans for expansion? If so, we’d love to meet you too. Come and visit our state-of the-art facilities in Segensworth North, Fareham to:
- chat to our team about their experiences working for TÜV SÜD;
- see first-hand where you could be working;
- meet with hiring managers to learn more about the roles;
- learn about our exciting plans for expansion including our new £1.65m Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) test facility;
- find out more about our generous employee benefits (including an on-site gym and subsidised restaurant).
“From sponsorship of my final year at university, TÜV SÜD has always supported my career progression. I have developed from a graduate engineer to being the main technical engineer for Radio Frequency (RF) testing on a wide variety of state-of-the-art products.” Matt Russell, Senior Engineer, RF Technical Support.
Come and tour our facilities, meet your potential new colleagues and enjoy some refreshments.
To book your place complete the form.
We look forward to meeting you.
Not able to attend our open evening? View our vacancies here and upload your CV in minutes.
TÜV SÜD Facts:
- We work with global technology leaders across all markets
- We provide peace of mind that products are safe, reliable and compliant
- Over 25,000 employees worldwide
- In the UK 30% of our employees are women and 23% of leadership positions are held by women