Your regular update for technical and industry information
The portfolio of rail services offered to SIGNON customers and fleet management services under the name of Fleet Logistics will remain unchanged. In addition, the services of SWISSI Process Safety GmbH will also be offered under the umbrella of the new company in the future. By changing the company's name, TÜV SÜD, the international provider of testing and certification services, aims to strengthen its profile and visibility in Switzerland.
With around 24,000 staff at over 800 locations, TÜV SÜD is one of the leading providers of testing and certification services worldwide. In Switzerland, the TÜV SÜD group has offered a broad portfolio of rail services plus fleet-management and fleet-operator consulting services through its subsidiaries SIGNON Schweiz AG and Fleet Logistics respectively. In 2013 TÜV SÜD acquired 67 per cent of the shares in SWISSI Process Safety GmbH, thus expanding its portfolio by adding services for the chemical and process industries and related sectors. Following the acquisition of the remaining 33 per cent of the shares in the company, the group now combines its activities in Switzerland under the umbrella of TÜV SÜD Schweiz AG.
“The foundation of TÜV SÜD Schweiz AG will make it even clearer in the future that we are part of TÜV SÜD’s global group and network”, says Stefan Bauer, CEO of TÜV SÜD Schweiz AG. “The change in name will have no effect on our customers and our existing customer relationships.” There will be no changes to the portfolios of rail services provided by SIGNON Schweiz AG and of process-safety services from SWISSI Process Safety, or the fleet management services offered by Fleet Logistics; they will continue to be available to their full extent and in their proven quality. TÜV SÜD Process Safety activities will continue to be overseen from Switzerland.
The service portfolio of TÜV SÜD Schweiz AG thus covers:
Select your location
Bosnia and Herzegovina