Basic First Aid Training provides participants knowledge in basic first aid that can be applied in the work area and relevant regulations and Accepted Code of Practice.
The provide participants knowledge in basic first aid that can be applied in the work area and relevant regulations and Accepted Code of Practice. At the end of the training, the participants will be able to learn and apply the below course contents.
• Training Room conducive of learning
• White Board
• Work site (for practical)
** Training venue shall be arranged by the client
• Ability to understand the English Language
• Background or previous training is beneficial but not required
• One (1) Year
Successful participants who passed the written and practical test will receive certificates on Basic First Aid Training.
• Role of the First Aid Provider
• Approaching the Patient
• Basic Life Support
• Bleeding and Shock
• Continuous Patient Care
• Caring for Illness
• Caring for Injury
• Specific First Aid Problems
• Additional Considerations
• Written and Practical Examination
If you would like to organize an in-house training at a location other than listed above, please fill out the form.