25th - 27th June and 28th June 2021 (Examination) : Automotive Project Management Foundation Course I Course Duration: 3 Days I Timing: 09.00 hrs - 18.00 hrs
About the course
Automotive Project Management’ program is designed with a comprehensive case-study based approach, to assess and confirm the knowledge and experience of end-to-end project life-cycle i.e. initiating, planning, execution, monitoring, control, and closing in automotive projects. This customized program has been designed to suite automotive OEMs and Component Suppliers requirements of getting their teams exposed to global Project Management processes and application of those processes in a real time environment.
Project Management - An Overview
- Project Management Framework
- Automotive Project Management Lifecycle
- Project Charter Development
- Identify & Analyze Stakeholders
- Collecting requirement and defining scope
- Create Work Breakdown Structure
- Estimate resources and time duration
- Identify dependencies with CFT and OEM
- Develop schedule and schedule baseline
- Estimate cost and prepare budget
- Communication with CFT, OEMs, Suppliers
- Identify risks and develop response strategy
- Manage productivity and efficiency of team
- Execute the project and run the operation
- Managing conflict and communications
- Managing project knowledge
Project Monitoring & Control
- Monitor schedule and cost variances
- Report project performance & Forecasting
- Managing project changes
Project Close Out
- Document formal acceptance & closure
- Lessons Learned
- Create process & knowledge assets
- Action Planning
3 Days | 22.5 Contact Hours / PDUs
Who should attend
- Engineers/Executives/Professionals working in automotive sector seeking knowledge of Project Management for project execution.
- Quality and Process Managers, Engineers and Executives who need to have a better understanding of Project Management for assessing and auditing project management process implementation.
- Production Managers, Production Supervisors and Customer Service Managers.
- Consultants who want to incorporate project management practices in their service offerings and help their clients implement it
Multiple-choice answers-based questions consisting of 50 questions, Each question will be of one Mark, Pass is achieved by answering 70% of the questions correctly (35 out of 50) / (18 out of 25).
- Duration: 75 minutes
- Mode of exam: Online. Paper based is allowed only on approval from Certification body.
- Use of basic calculator is permitted
- No reading aids are permitted during the exam
Each certification candidate is required to pass a written exam that consists of multiple-choice questions that assess, and measure comprehension of a given competence. It is currently offered in English language.