LEEA Accredited Program
Delegates will learn the basic level of competence Lifting and Rigging for various types of loads and safe working practices when working with lifting accessories and lifting appliances.
• At least 21 years of age.
• Capable of reading and understanding the English language and basic knowledge.
• Must be good in physical and psychological condition.
• Rights and responsibilities
• Terms and definitions of various lifting/rigging terminology.
• Introduction to various types of slings (webbing slings, wire rope slings and chain slings).
• Pre-use inspection of various type of slings
• Rejection criteria of lifting accessories
• Types of lifting hitches
• Sling angles
• Determining the slings capacity
• Types of shackles, eye bolts and hooks, chain block, turn buckles and their inspection
• Proper lifting techniques
• Communication and Hand Signals during lifting
• Hazards associated with lifting and cranes work
• Lifting & Handling General Principles
• Practical Session
• Theory Examination
Send your enquiry to [email protected] or register
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina