In today's day and age, organisations have to balance change, resource limitations, and ecosystem degradation in today's dynamic corporate ecosystem. Sustainability is a business approach that creates long-term stakeholder value by appropriately managing risks and optimising opportunities across the triple bottom line of people, planet, and profit. The sensitisation program has been designed exclusively for organisations that want to educate and engage their workforce on various sustainability initiatives.
Get sensitised towards the emerging requirement to adopt sustainability initiatives.
1. Basics of Sustainability and ESG
1.1 Sustainability and Climate Change
1.2 Understanding the concept of Decarbonisation
1.3 Understanding SDG Goals
1.4 Implementing Sustainability Initiatives
1.5 GHG Estimations- Basics
1.6 SC Greening methodologies and initiatives
2. SDG Goals with Case Studies
2.1 Sustainability Initiatives in enlightened organisations
2.2 Rural Initiatives
3. Sustainability Initiatives
3.1 New initiatives and good practices
3.2 Greening the supply chain
3.3 Water and Energy Balance
Working professionals who want to get an awareness on Sustainability initiatives & SDGs
Attendees will gain a participation certificate post completion of the training program.
"TÜV SÜD is globally recognised for its training & certification services and currently caters to a client base of over 20,000 organisations. We provide effective training paths to support the growth of individuals and organisations, whether in one of our public training programmes or in customised in-house solutions.
• Certificates that hold global recognition
• Interactive learning format
• Sample question papers and case studies
• Extensive network for experienced trainers and consultants
• Tailor-made training programmes
• Training experts with both, local and global expertise
• Experiential based trainings
• Paid access to high quality e-learning"