Qualifying People - Developing Future
Certified Safety Officer
10th - 14th Oct 2022: Certified Safety Officer | Duration: 5 Days
TÜV SÜD's “Certified Safety Officer” program in Occupational Health and Safety is designed for aspiring and working health and safety professionals to embark on their career to cater to the role of Health and Safety Officer in preventing workplace incidents and creating a safer work environment.
The qualification sets out in the context of International Standards drawing the range of literature from international bodies and best practices in occupational health and safety. The program equips the participants and fits the criteria for any industry and workplace in a broader spectrum for the management of health and safety.
The delegates who complete the qualification shall demonstrate technical and professional knowledge and can able to contribute promoting a positive safety culture in workplaces. The program shall also enhance the overall competency and skills set to be a competent person in the field of health and safety.
Knowledge and Understanding
Upon successful completion of the program, the delegate will be able to:
Practical and Professional Skills
On completion the learner will have had the opportunity to or will be able to:
Transferable Skills and Other Attributes
On completion the learner will have developed:
1) Fundamentals of Occupational Health and Safety - 2 Hrs.
2) Risk Regulation - 2 Hrs.
3) Health and Safety Management System - 3 Hrs.
4) Health and Safety Culture - 3 Hrs.
5) Understanding Risk and Mitigation - 4 Hrs.
6) Safety Conservation - 8 Hrs.
7) Occupational Health and Hygiene - 8 Hrs.
8) Work Equipment and Heavy Machinery - 3 Hrs.
9) Performance Measurement - 2 Hrs.
• Site Managers, Safety Engineers,
• Safety Officers- Working / Aspiring
• Consultants HSE
• Students/ Freshers
• Management professional
English (Basic level of English is required to undertake the qualification)
• 5 hours
• Online – Open Assessment
• Qualified participants will receive certificate on successful completion
• Others will receive certificate of participation