15th-17th Jan, 2023 Scaffolding Inspector Training I Time: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm I Locations: Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata
About the course
The Scaffolding Inspector training program offers a safer and more comfortable work arrangement than leaning over edges, stretching overhead, and working from ladders. Scaffolding provides the on-site employees a secure access to work locations, levels, along with stable working platforms, and temporary storage for tools and materials to perform immediate tasks.
The 2-day training program provides knowledge related to legal obligations contained within National and International Standards for the provision and use of scaffolding to ensure safe places of work. Scaffolding Safety helps an organization achieve its obligations to fulfill legal requirements and Operational Control requirements of ISO 45001:2018.
Upon completion of the training program, participants will understand
- the roles & responsibilities of a Scaffolding Inspector
- scaffolding safety and related guidelines
- safety measures for Designing, Erecting, Inspection and Dismantling Scaffolding
- Personal Fall Arrest System (PFAS) and how to calculate fall distance
- technical and practical know-how on scaffolding safety
Course Content / Outline
- Type of scaffold system & their characteristics
- Criteria for selection of scaffolds terminology
- Recommended assembly procedures
- Drawing, Material calculation and calculating loads
- Usage of scaffold tools, frames, tubes, cobbler, other equipment & PPE
- Essential Materials and Work platform
- Briefing on Independent tied scaffold, Frame scaffold, Tower scaffold, Modular scaffold, Suspended scaffold and Birdcage scaffold
- Preview of previous materials, Testing and Review of test
- OSHA regulations and requirement
- Scaffolding register & Inspection checklist
- Case study & Investigation
- Factors affecting safety of scaffold structure
- Hazards identification
- Safety of scaffold erection and dismantling
Who should attend?
- Site managers and Engineers,
- Safety officers, advanced scaffolders, scaffolder trainee
- Scaffolding Inspectors
- Management professional, Auditors and Consultants
- Anyone interested in safety of Scaffolding safety
- Understanding of English (if language requirement is not addressed)
- Understanding / Knowledge of working at height or Scaffolding related to occupation
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Platform/Mode: Written or Online
Qualified participants will receive certificate on “ Scaffolding Inspector”; others will receive certificate of participation.
2 year from the date of training.