ISO-IEC 27018 Certified Cloud Privacy Manager certification program enables participants to develop competencies needed to implement and manage PII in public clouds acting as PII processors. This 2-day certification course helps participants identify who is responsible for managing the different privacy risks and ensure the appropriate cloud security controls to maintain privacy while processing PII on public clouds.
At the end of this program, the participants will be able to
- Identify key benefits associated with using ISO/IEC 27018 for cloud services, alongside an effective ISMS
- Acknowledge the relationship between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27701 ISO/IEC 27017, ISO/IEC 27018, and other legal and regulatory frameworks
- Consider the impacts associated with processing PII on the cloud
- Implement appropriate cloud-related PII controls
- Continually improve information security for cloud services
- Need for Privacy and what is a privacy management system
- Structure of the standard
- What is PII and recognizing PII
- Anonymisation and Pseudonymization
- PII Processors and PII controllers
- Privacy principles
- Relationship between ISO 27001 - 27002 - 27017 - 27018 & 27701
- Legal, Statutory, Regulatory requirements related to privacy
- Conducting a Privacy impact assessment
- Selecting and implementing ISO 27002 controls for PII protection
- Public cloud PII processor extended control set for PII protection
who should attend
Anyone who plans, implements, monitors, assesses a privacy management system as a service provider of cloud services (PII processor).
- Basic knowledge on ISO/IEC 27001/ISO 27002 standards
- Basic understanding of cloud computing concepts
Exam details (duration, pattern)
- Participants will be assessed through a 40 marks objective type examination (open book) at the end of the course.
- Minimum passing% criteria: 70% (28 Marks)
ISO/IEC 27018 Certified Cloud Privacy Manager certificate will be issued to participants after successful completion of the course.