Qualifying People - Developing Future
The AS/EN 9110 standard pays special emphasis on the requirements critical to the maintenance of all (commercial, private and military) aircrafts. In addition to the requirements present in AS/EN 9100, this standard includes additional criteria for maintenance repair and overhaul facilities for organisations serving the industry. Some areas the AS/EN 9110 standard cover are detection and prevention of unapproved and counterfeit parts, human factors, as well as safety management systems.
The Internal Quality Auditor course is intended for those employees identified by the organization, who do not need to become an Aerospace experienced Auditor, but need training as an internal auditor. The training is imparted in-line with the AS 9110 C standards giving some references to the allied standards viz., AS9104 / AS 9101F / ISO 19011 and CAR 145 / CAR M for understanding.
Internal Quality Auditor certificates will be issued to AS9110 C upon successful completion of the final examination. While the course provides evidence of training on AS 9110C for internal auditors, competency for internal auditors is generally determined by the quality of the audits performed and audit results. Training is one component of developing competence.
This course will help you to:
• Course introduction
• Benefits & Ascendance of the standard
• Management Principles
• Process Approach
• Overview on Risk based thinking
• Understanding the AS9100C Standard with right intrepretation
• Understanding the AS9100C Standard
• Exercise – identification of AS clauses (interactive)
• Overview on ISO 19011 /AS 9101 F
• Terms & Definitions
• Principles of Auditing & Attributes of auditors
• The Audit Process – Plan, Prepare, Perform and preparation of NCRs .
• Case studies & Role model (interactive)
• Brief on IAQG/OASIS New generation
• Conclusion and Examination (Open book)
Participants will be assessed through a 50 marks written examination (open book) at the end of the course.
Minimum passing criteria: 70%.