WHAT IS RISK AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS CONTROL?
CRISC is the only certification that prepares and enables IT professionals for the unique challenges of IT and enterprise risk management, and positions them to become strategic partners to the enterprise.
- Clarity on RISC fundamentals.
- Valuable inputs about RISC Certification.
- Interaction based learning.
- Readiness for RISC Certification Exam.
- Enhanced competence in all 4 RISC domains.
COURSE CONTENT / OUTLINE
- Domain 1 – IT Risk Identification
- Domain 2 – IT Risk Assessment
- Domain 3 – Risk Response & Mitigation
- Domain 4 – Risk & Control Monitoring & Reporting
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Information Security/IT Managers
- Risk Professionals
- IT Head
3 days (non-residential course)
It is expected that delegates should have a fair understanding of risk management and terminologies related to information security.
- Sessions on all 4 domains of RISC
- Interactive discussions with delegates throughout the training
- Pre-assessment and Post-Assessment of delegates
- Training Attendance certificate