LIVE VIRTUAL TRAINING SCHEDULE
- 26th February 2022: Data Analytics for Process Industry Solution Tech Stack Training | Time: 9.30am to 6.00pm IST | Duration: 1 Day
ABOUT THE TRAINING COURSE
The program focuses on enabling the ease of accessibility, adoption and realization by making the best utilisation of the chemical 4.0 solutions. Chemical 4.0 considers multiple dimensions – simulations, optimisation, sensor deployment and real-time data analytics.
Duration: 1-day course
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN FROM THE COURSE?
Topics covered under this course includes:
- Chemical 4.0 Implementation Approach – IDIA
- Understanding the strategic approach for laying down the core principles of I-4.0 by Identifying, Defining, Improving and Analyzing the challenges and business problems
- Understanding the basics of Sensor implementation
- Explain in depth the best practices for deploying the right sensor/IOT. Understanding the basics of I-4.0 open/standard protocols for better accessibility and visibility of process/operations
- Understanding the evolution of PLCs/SCADA/DCS/Data Historians
- Understanding the importance of data-lakes, typical architecture of the data-flow in pipelines from sensors to the historians.
- Able to distinguish and select the best data lake for the specific applications
- Understanding the core elements and principles for time-series data and it’s integrity
- In-depth understanding of the time-series data, flat format/open format
- Candidates should be able to assess the integrity of the data by understanding the core elements of data integrity – accuracy, completeness and consistency
- Understanding the need of right volume, frequency and velocity of the data
- Core elemental analytics and modeling – methods & approach
- Understanding the best practices for developing the analytical models using the process data.
- Understanding the basics of ML/AI models – supervised, unsupervised learning
- Understanding the analytics skill-sets required for chemical 4.0 – prognostics, diagnostics, descriptive, predictive and prescriptive
- 40 hours Open Literature and shared reference contents
- Demo On Seeq Software - software – deployment architecture (Seeq is widely popular in Process Industry)
- Used case studies
- Learner’s Guide/Training Material
- Course completion certificate
WHAT IS THE COURSE METHODOLOGY?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
Exam: Theory (MCQs) & Practical - 1.5 hour
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE COURSE?
Relevant Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (“STEM”) subjects, including but not limited to:
- Chemical Engineering/ Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering/ Information and Communications Technology/ Mathematics/ Mechanical Engineering/ Physics
- At least 3 years of job experience relating to process/production or quality control AND
- Domain Expertise: At least 4 years of job experience relating to the manufacturing sector.
- Basics knowledge on python
WHO IS THE COURSE ADVISOR?
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.