Based on FSSC 22000 Version 5.1 Standard
29th - 30th Sept. 2021: Internal Auditor Training Program on FSMS based on FSSC 22000 Version 5.1 Standard | Duration: 2 days | Time: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
This Internal auditor training program is structured to provide an overall understanding of ISO 22000:2018 food safety management system requirements, Sector specific prerequisite program (PRPs) requirements (ISO/TS 22002-x-series or other specific PRP standard) and FSSC 22000 Additional requirements. This 2-day course based on FSSC 22000 Ver 5.1 standard will be conducted by our experienced auditors and tutors, who had audited and provided trainings to numerous organizations from diverse industries. They will share their experiences and knowledge on this standards requirement.
At the end of this program, the delegate will be able to
• understand the concept of risk based thinking for any organization in the food chain
• understand the requirements of ISO 22000:2018 standards
• understand sector specific PRP’s e.g. ISO /TS 22002-1
• understand the requirements of FSSC 22000 Additional requirements
• understand the documented information requirements based on ISO 22000:2018 standards, documented procedure, documents and records required as per this standard
• understand the statutory & regulatory requirements of the standard
• understand the ISO 19011 standards interpreting it to auditing requirements
1. What’s new in ISO 22000:2018?
• Difference between ISO 22000:2005 and ISO 22000:2018
• FSMS and QMS Principles
• PDCA & Process approach
• Risk based thinking
• Food Safety Hazards, PRPs, etc.
2. Introduction to FSSC 22000 Ver 5.1
• Updates on requirements of Ver 5.1
• Unannounced audit, Blackout days, etc.
3. ISO 22000:2018-Context of Organisation
• Context of the Organisation needs and expectations of interested parties
• Leadership commitments, etc.
4. ISO 22000:2018-Planning
• Risks and Opportunities
5. ISO 22000:2018-Resources
• Resources requirements
• Competency etc.
6. ISO 22000:2018-Operations
• PRP, Hazard Analysis, traceability, RM & PM characteristics
• Handling emergencies
• Verification & Validation
• Handling Non-conformities, Recall, etc.
7. ISO 22000:2018-Performance Evaluation & Improvements
• Internal Audit
• Management Review
8. PRP- ISO/TS 220002-1
• 18 clauses & its importance
9. FSSC 22000 Additional Requirements
• Food Fraud- TACCP
• Food Défense – VACCP
• Allergen Management
• Environmental monitoring, etc.
10. ISO 19011:2018 Audit Management guidelines as per ISO 19011:2018
Along with exercises and workshop for better understanding of the standard requirements
• Food Safety Management representatives
• Managers and core group members responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining, auditing, and improving Food Safety Management Systems
• Professionals who have a role to play in the implementation of Food Safety Management System
• Newly FSSC Certified Client Or to be certified client representative
• The Organization representatives certified for FSSC 22000 Ver 5.0
• Personnel from certification body, consultants, technical and Quality Managers who are interested in learning FSSC requirements
• Participants will be assessed through a 50 marks objective type examination (open book) at the end of the course
• Minimum passing% criteria: 60%.( 30 Marks)
• TÜV SÜD certificate of “Internal Auditor training program on FSSC 22000 ver 5.1” will be issued to participants only after successful completion based on performance during the course and in written examination
• Others who have not successfully completed the course will be issued a certificate of attendance