This training consists of ISO 22000:2018 food safety management system requirements, sector specific pre-requisite program (PRPs) requirements (ISO/TS 22002-x-series or other specific PRP standard) and FSSC 22000 15 additional requirements. This awareness program is structured to provide an overall understanding of FSSC 22000 ver 5.1 requirements with the aid of tutor- led sessions, interactions and relevant examples. This 1-day course will be conducted by our experienced auditors and tutors, who have audited and provided trainings to numerous organisations from diverse industries. They will share their experiences and knowledge on the standard's requirement during the training program.
At the end of this program, the delegate will be able to:
- Understand the Risk based thinking for any organisation in the food chain
- Provide participants with an overview of the requirements of ISO 22000:2018 standards
- Provide participants with an overview of the requirements of sector specific PRP and FSSC 22000 additional requirements
- Understand the documentation requirements based on FSSC 22000 ver 5.1 standards
Course content / outline
1. ISO 22000:2018
- FSMS and QMS Principles
- PDCA & Process approach
2. ISO 22000:2018-Context of Organisation
- Context of the Organisation, needs and expectations of interested parties.
- Leadership commitments, etc.
- Responsibility & Authority.
4. ISO 22000:2018-Planning
5. ISO 22000:2018-Resources
- Resources requirements
- Competency, etc
6. ISO 22000:2018-Operations
- PRP, Hazard Analysis, traceability, RM & PM characteristics
- Handling emergencies
- Verification & Validation
- Handling Non-conformities, Recall, etc.
7. ISO 22000:2018-Performance Evaluation
- Internal Audit
- Management Review
8. Continual Improvements
9. PRP- ISO/TS 220002-1
- 18 clauses & its importance
10. Introduction to FSSC 22000 Ver 5.1
11. FSSC 22000 Additional Requirements
- Food Fraud- TACCP
- Food Defence – VACCP
- Allergen Management
- Environmental monitoring
- FSSC Logo
- Management of Services
- Formulation of products
- Transport and Delivery
- Storage and Warehousing
- Hazard Control Measures to prevent cross contamination
- PRP Verifications
- Product Development
- Health Status
- Multi-site audits
Who should attend?
- Food Safety Management representatives of an Organisation.
- Professionals who have a role to play in the implementation of Food Safety Management System.
- FSSC 22000 certified Organizations representatives.
- Qualified Internal auditors of ISO 22000 & FSSC 22000 standards.
- The Organisational representative planning to get upgraded to FSSC 22000 Ver 5.1.
- Personnel from certification body, consultants, technical and Quality Managers who are interested in learning new standard FSSC 22000 Ver 5.1 requirements.
TÜV SÜD Certificate of “Participation” will be issued to participants after successful completion of the course.