Enhance your career prospects
Highfield international-approved centres have access to over 250 qualifications designed to enhance the career prospects of learners while improving safety and enhancing knowledge and skills:
The Manual Handling Operations Regulations do not set any weight limits for lifting and carrying loads and amendments in 2002 now require employees to have adequate or appropriate knowledge or training in order to make assessments to judge whether safe moving is possible. The regulations apply to almost all work environments from offices to care homes and factories.
A qualification achieved through a 1-day course that enables a first-aider to give emergency first aid to someone who is injured or becomes ill at work. Suited to working environments that have a minimum amount of hazards along with a low number of employees.
This regulated qualification is aimed at those who work in an environment where coming into contact with such substances is likely. This includes workplaces in areas such as manufacturing, cleaning, healthcare, transport, utilities and office environments. It provides learners with the knowledge and skills to recognise the risks associated with hazardous substances and how to control them.
This qualification is aimed at anyone needing to develop the underpinning knowledge of how to prevent and control the spread of infection in their workplace such as an office or a factory.
To complete this qualification learners should expect to undertake approximately 6 hours of learning.
The qualification provides learners with the basic knowledge and understanding of:
• The common infections found in the workplace
• The chain of infection
• The importance of correct hand washing procedures
• The use of personal protective equipment
• The decontamination processes (cleaning and disinfection)
• Waste management and associated risks
• Management and staff responsibilities, risk assessment and developing a positive infection prevention culture.
This qualification is assessed by a multiple-choice examination.
This regulated qualification is designed for learners who have a responsibility to conduct risk assessments at low risk premises. It covers the principles of risk assessment, the relationship between hazard and risk and requires learners put into practice the knowledge learned on the course by undertaking a risk assessment, therefore laying a foundation for further development as a risk assessor.
Level 4 is aimed at supervisors and managers with direct responsibility for Health and Safety management. It
focuses on the legal and moral obligations which supervisors and managers have to ensure health and safety
within a business. It also covers obligations to employees, contractors, visitors and suppliers.
• HABC Level 1 Award in Fire Safety Awareness (QCF)
• HABC Level 2 International Award in Emergency First Aid & Defibrillation
• HABC Level 2 International Award in Pediatric First Aid
• HABC Level 2 International Award in Pediatric First Aid and Managing Illness & Injury
• HABC Level 1 Award in Principles of Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF)
• HABC Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF)
• HABC Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF)
• HABC Level 1 International Award in Safe Moving and Handling
• HABC Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment (QCF)
The courses employ a variety of training tools such as digital learning, tests, and other interactive exercises to enhance delivery of theoretical knowledge.
The course structure and content are developed by experts from TÜV SÜD.
This assures you that the course has been created with meticulous instruction, introducing you to diverse perspectives and best practices in the relevant standards.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina