Medic Approved Programme
This course has been developed for those who wish to become an emergency first-aider. Topics covered include basic emergency first aid, major bleed control, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), the use of automated external defribillator and managing a choking casualty.
• Atleast 21 years of age.
• Capable of reading and understanding the English Language and basic knowledge.
• Must be good in physical and psychological condition.
• Roles & Responsibility
• Protecting Yourself
• Legal Considerations
• Calling for Help
• Cardiac Arrest
• Primary Assessment – Unresponsive Person
• Control of Bleeding
• Heat Emergencies
• Cold Emergencies
• Supplemental Topic Emotional Considerations
• Using an Epinephrine Auto-Injector
• Using a Gel-Soaked Burn Dressing
• Using a Malleable Splint
• Administration of Naloxone with Narcan Nasal Spray
• Course End
Certificate and ID Validity
If you would like to organize an in-house training at a location other than listed above, please fill out the form.