24th - 28th October 2022 - Training on CQI IRCA accredited Lead Auditor (ISO 14001:2015) I Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm GST
What you'll gain by enrolling for this course?
- Globally recognized course certificate
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of an auditor
- Plan, conduct and report the audit
- Understand the audit requirements of ISO 14001:2015 standard
Whitepaper: ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- Understand the relevance of ISO 14001 in today's context
- Get a quick introduction to requirements and benefits of an EMS according to ISO 14001
- Learn about the steps to a third-party ISO 14001 certification
About Lead Auditor Training Program based on ISO 14001
This comprehensive course provides hands on training to ensure that auditor thoroughly understands the role and acquires the expertise needed or required to perform the audit effectively. This course will help you enrich your proficiency and expertise required to conduct a full audit of an organisation’s Environment Management System (EMS) adhering to the ISO 14001:2015 standard.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for:
- Top management
- EMS managers and officers
- EMS internal auditors
- Management system professionals and consultants
- Personnel in charge of legal requirements updating
- Anyone interested in environmental management system
Learning & Career Benefits
- Understand the business benefits of good environmental and sustainable practices
- Understand the social and economic benefits of enhanced environmental protection
- Understand the process of writing and reviewing Non-conformity (CAPA)
- Use of a case-based approach that engages professionals in discussion about specific scenarios that resemble or typically are real-world examples
Having prior knowledge and understanding of the Environmental Management System (EMS) - ISO 14001:2015 will be an added advantage. A general understanding of ISO 14001:2015 is recommended. Gaps in knowledge will not be covered during this course.
Examination & Certification
Written examination will be conducted at the end of the course. Participants who score 70% and above in both the continuous assessment and written examination will be issued a Certificate of Achievement, while the others will be issued a Certificate of Attendance.