Based on Safety Instrumented Systems for the Process Industry Sector
25th - 27th February 2022: Training and Certification: Functional Safety in accordance with IEC 61508 and IEC 61511 | Duration: 3 Days | Time: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm GST
1st - 3rd April 2022: Training and Certification: Functional Safety in accordance with IEC 61508 and IEC 61511 | Duration: 3 Days | Time: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm GST
24th - 26th June 2022: Training and Certification: Functional Safety in accordance with IEC 61508 and IEC 61511 | Duration: 3 Days | Time: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm GST
27th - 29th May 2022: Training and Certification: Functional Safety in accordance with IEC 61508 and IEC 61511 | Duration: 3 Days | Time: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm GST | Location: Dubai, UAE
What you'll gain by enrolling for this course?
Based on years of practical experience in the field of Functional Safety and participation in relevant standardization committees, we impart you with the required knowledge related to the existing ISO 61511 standard for safety-relevant electrical/electronic systems. Functional Safety Training and Certification Course for Process Industry- IEC 61511 is an ideal program for organisations and professionals, who want their functional safety professionals to become a certified expert in functional safety based on Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS).
The course is ideal for control engineers, safety engineers, system integrators, EPCs, managers of engineering departments, sales representatives for safety, products, systems and services, sales engineers and managers, marketing specialists or anybody who wants to get their functional safety knowledge certified in the associated field.
TÜV SÜD provides IEC 61511 Certification, to professionals in Middle East concerned with functional safety with a series of programs that is relevant, up-to-date knowledge and information. The course benefits are as follows:
There are certain prerequisites for attending our Instructor-led Functional Safety 61511 Training Program including:
Total 100 marks examination
Part - 1 Written Examination 80 Questions: Multiple choice questions
Part - 2 Case studies
Over all 70% is the passing criteria.
Candidates need to score minimum 50% in part 01 and part 02 respectively and need to obtain an aggregate of 70% of the total marks (i.e. 70 out of 100) to pass this examination.
Validity Of Certificate:
We provide a comprehensive range of functional safety assessment services that provides a consistent framework for ensuring functional safety of your vehicles in scope and throughout safety lifecycle. Our audit and certification services are based on these requirements and we support companies in developing a compliant functional safety management system and processes according to the requirements of the international standards in the FuSa domain. Our experts work closely with your team to meet the requirements of standards IEC61508/IEC 61511. Our services include:
• Assessment of existing systems for suitability from the perspective of safety engineering
• Functional Safety Gap Analysis
• Functional Safety System Audit
• Functional Safety (Project) Audit
• Functional Safety Management System Process certificate
After successful completion of functional safety system audit for General Functional Safety Management, System/Hardware Functional Safety Management, Software Functional Safety Management and FSM Audit (project specific), organisations will be provided an accredited certification of compliance.
• IEC 61511 standard emphasizes on Stakeholders taking part in implementation of Functional Safety Project with a FSM structure inherently built in their QMS structure
• FSM Compliance audit and certification can be obtained by all the stakeholders participating in implementation (e.g. Plant owners, EPC Contractors, Engineering consultants, System integrators and Product manufacturers/developers) of the Functional safety project and the whole process of Audit and certification on the basis of IEC 61511/61508 standard life cycle
• Compliance with IEC 61511 FSM requirements will ensure minimising of systematic errors
• The project is delivered in compliance with international standards IEC 61511/IEC 61508 regarding safety targets
• Technical and commercial stakeholders as well as regulatory bodies are assured that the project is being managed professionally and the safety targets are being met throughout the life cycle
Get in touch with us to get the Functional Safety IEC 61511 certificate for you or your employees.
Email: training[email protected]