The FSSC 22000 certification scheme meets the requirements of the international food sector for an independent ISO-based food safety scheme. The Food Safety Management Systems cover the processing, manufacture and handling of a wide range of foods. Since the first version of the FSSC 22000 Scheme was published in 2009, more than 16,000 sites have been certified. FSSC 22000 demonstrates that a company has a robust and effective food safety management system in place, and it is often mandated by purchasers within the supply chain. Based on International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards, FSSC 22000 is a Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) recognised food safety scheme, and is also supported by the European Food and Drink Association (CIAA) and the American Groceries Manufacturing Association (GMA) - opening up the global market for food producers and associated businesses.
Accredited for the certification of FSSC 22000, TÜV SÜD’s global network of auditors provides the assurance that a formalised and structured approach to attaining certification is applied without bias, ensuring that audit approaches are consistent, regardless of the product or country of production.
YOUR BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- On course completion you will be awarded with our internationally accepted CQI/IRCA accredited FSSC 22000 Ver 5.1 Training Certificate
- Understand the audit requirements and principles and practices of auditing
- Demonstrate that your company has a robust and effective food safety management system in place, and it is often mandated by purchasers within the supply chain
- Minimise risk for your organisation through the implementation of validated and controlled manufacturing processes
CQI/IRCA Accredited FSSC 22000 ver 5.1 LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING PROGRAM
- This 5-day FSSC 22000 lead auditor training course is a CQI & IRCA accredited training program conducted by our experienced auditors and tutors, who have relevant experience in auditing and have provided trainings to numerous organisations from diverse industries. They will share their experiences and knowledge on the standard's requirements so as to facilitate you while conducting audits
- After completing the FSSC 22000 lead auditor training course, you will receive a globally recognised TÜV SÜD certificate. This course satisfies the training requirements for becoming a CQI-IRCA approved FSSC 22000 auditor
THIRD PARTY FSSC 22000 ver 5.1 CERTIFICATION BY TÜV SÜD
- TÜV SÜD has more than 15 years’ experience in food and feed management system certification, and was one of the first certification bodies acting in this field.
- Accredited for the certification of FSSC 22000, TÜV SÜD’s global network of auditors provides the assurance that a formalised and structured approach to attaining certification is applied without bias, ensuring that audit approaches are consistent, regardless of the product or country of production.
- With in-depth experience in food testing, inspection, auditing and certification, TÜV SÜD is globally recognised as a trusted brand throughout the food industry value chain.