ISO 45001 is an international standard that specifies requirements for an Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) management system, which is intended to improve the safety and health of both employees and other personnel. ISO 45001 helps provide new impetus for occupational health and safety practices in organisations and also helps to improve safety for employees and contractors.
YOUR BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- On course completion you will be awarded with our internationally accepted ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) Management Systems Training Certificate
- Understand the audit requirements and principles and practices of auditing
- Improve health and safety of employees and contractors
- Add a new impetus for occupational health and safety practices in your organisation
- This comprehensive course provides hands-on training to ensure that each participant thoroughly understands the role and acquires the requisite expertise needed or required to perform the audit effectively
- The training program, conducted by TÜV SÜD's experienced instructors, helps in increasing the participants' awareness with regards to both the national and international norms and regulations relating to Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) requirements
- TÜV SÜD is an internationally accredited certification body for a wide range of ISO standards, including ISO 45001. We have an extensive experience in auditing and certifying against ISO management systems
- During a certification process, TÜV SÜD’s independent and qualified auditors apply two techniques - document review and on-site audits
- In addition to offering comprehensive evaluations and reports, we can provide you with our TÜV SÜD certification mark, which is globally recognised and synonymous with quality and safety.