The full-day course in ISO 26262 2nd Ed. Module 4 “Development and Assessment of safety-relevant Software” familiarises participants with the necessary processes and testing activities for safety-related software development. The requirements set forth in Sections 6, 8 and 9 are examined in a structured manner based on the software development cycle and underpinned with practical examples. You will be familiar with HSI and be able to establish connections with hardware development. Module 4 is aimed particularly at those with responsibility for producing and processing hardware and software development projects as well as all users of ISO 26262. After completing this course, participants are familiar with the key connections between system development, hardware development and software requirements from the perspective of the vendor responsible for hardware supply.
- Overview, scope and content of ISO 26262-6
- Process model and definitions with comparison to SPICE
- From concept to code and example of model based design MBD process
- Handling of hardware and software requirements
- Verification and validation of software
- Qualification of software components
- Partitioning and decomposition
- Software Tool qualification
- Data communications
Who should attend
Safety managers, software developers, hardware developers, test engineers and all who are involved in ISO 26262 projects and lifecycle primarily focusing on the development of programmable electronic safety systems and aiming to implement their developments on the basis of the recognised international standard ISO 26262 2nd Edition.
Certificate of attendance TÜV SÜD Academy
TÜV SÜD Academy senior expert trainers
- Enhance your efficiency – with training courses linking theory with practical experience in the area of functional safety.
- Minimise risks – by keeping your employees up to date with regard to standards and regulations in science and technology, thus enabling them to identify problems before your operations are affected. Avoid product recalls and loss of reputation by applying an optimised tailored process.
- Gain competitive edge – by applying your knowledge of the diverse roles throughout the safety life-cycle, in order to develop the best solutions for you and your customers.