The new ISO 26262 2nd Ed. Module 1 “Management of Functional Safety” is a full-day introduction to Functional Safety for all road vehicles. Participants gain a general overview of ISO 26262 and the main planning activities for safety-relevant development. Explanations of Sections 1-12 of ISO 26262 and the resulting activities focused on FSM are given as an indroduction to the safety lifecycle. After completing the course, you will be familiar with all steps of the safety lifecycle as per ISO 26262 and the safety activities that shall be addressed.
- Introduction of functional safety
- Introduction of safety management
- Safety Lifecycle
- FSM project independent
- FSM during development
- FSM after start of production
- Supporting processes
- FMEA and FTA in the safety lifecycle – short overview
- Role dependent certification procedure
Who should attend
Managers, safety managers, software developers, hardware developers, project leaders, quality representatives, test engineers and all who are involved in ISO 26262 projects and lifecycle primarily focusing on the development of programmable electronic safety systems and aiming to implement their developments on the basis of the recognised international standard ISO 26262 2nd Edition.
Certificate of attendance TÜV SÜD Academy
TÜV SÜD Academy senior expert trainers
- Enhance your efficiency – with training courses linking theory with practical experience in the area of functional safety.
- Minimise risks – by keeping your employees up to date with regard to standards and regulations in science and technology, thus enabling them to identify problems before your operations are affected. Avoid product recalls and loss of reputation by applying an optimised tailored process.
- Gain competitive edge – by applying your knowledge of the diverse roles throughout the safety life-cycle, in order to develop the best solutions for you and your customers.