Part 3 of IEC 61508 presents methods, procedures, documentation and the software safety lifecycle, which shall be taken into consideration in developing of the safety-relevant software. Practical examples are used to introduce the principles for understanding the standard. The procedures are explained for using the requirements of this part in a correct manner.
- Requirements of Part 3 of IEC 61508
- Methods, procedures and documentation
- Software safety lifecycle
- Application IEC 61508 based on practical example
Who should attend
Users and responsible operators in software and hardware development, heads of functional safety projects and safety managers
Certification from TÜV SÜD Academy
Safety expert trainer of TÜV SÜD Academy
- After this training, you will know the requirements of Part 3 of IEC 61508.
- You will know what needs to be taken into consideration in developing safety-relevant software.
- You will understand the procedures for dealing with the requirements of this part of the standard.