Module 2 explains how mathematical and analytical methods can be applied to verify hardware designs fulfilling the requirements of IEC 61508 Part 2. An exercise is used as the basis for a detailed explanation of the systematic approach, which is able to use in analysis and the method of determining the necessary probabilistic safety parameters.
- Requirements of Part 2 of IEC 61508
- Verification hardware design using mathematical and analytical methods
- Practice session
- Determination of the necessary probabilistic safety characteristics
Who should attend
Responsible operators and users in the field of hardware and software development, heads of functional safety projects and safety managers
Certification from TÜV SÜD Academy
Safety expert trainer of TÜV SÜD Academy
- You will know how to fulfill the requirements of IEC 61508 Part 2.
- You will get a detailed explanation of the systematic approach to be used in analysis.
- You will be able to determine the necessary probabilistic safety parameters.