The more complex the technology the more experts for Functional Safety are needed. Our Functional Safety Certification Program (FSCP) offers you the best opportunity to certify your personal expertise and functional safety competence according to IEC 61508.
The Functional Safety Certification Programme (FSCP) is a personnel certification program that demonstrates an individual’s proficiency in the IEC 61508 functional safety standard. It provides you with verification that you fulfil all preconditions and specialist expertise requirements to deliver the requisite responsibility and skills at the right point of the safety life cycle.
- With participation in our training IEC 61508 Modules 1-3 you will be optimally prepared for the Level 2 exam.
- However, a visit to the IEC 61508 Modules 1-3 is not a mandatory requirement.
Who should attend
Safety managers, software developers, hardware developers, project leaders, quality representatives, test engineers and all who are involved in functional safety projects and lifecycle primarily focusing on the development of programmable electronic safety systems and aiming to implement their developments on the basis of the recognised international standard IEC 61508.
- Evidence of participation in 2 Functional Safety projects
- 6 years of industry experience in Functional Safety Technology
The following educational qualifications count as credits:
- Bachelor’s degree 2 years;
- Master’s degree 3 years;
- Ph.D. 4 years
Certificate "Functional Safety Professional" from TÜV SÜD Academy
Die Prüfung findet in englischer Sprache statt.
- We qualify you or your staff for working with Functional Safety.
- You will gain a competitive advantage.
- A worldwide high demand for knowledge in the field of Functional Safety ensures you with the help of our certificate very good career prospects.