The more complex the technology, the more functional safety experts are needed. As an employee, our Functional Safety Certification Program (FSCP) offers you the best opportunity to certify your functional safety competence according to IEC 61508. As a company, you have the evidence that you can place your employees, who passed the exam, at the appropriate position in the safety lifecycle.
Functional Safety Engineer examination - Level 1
Participation in our training IEC 61508 Modules 1-3 highly recommended but not a mandatory requirement.
Who should attend
Managers, safety managers, software developers, hardware developers, project leaders, quality representatives, test engineers and all who are involved in IEC 61508 projects and lifecycle primarily focusing on the development of programmable electronic safety systems and aiming to implement their developments on the basis of the recognised international standard IEC 61508.
- Proof of project experience is not required
- It is recommended to participate in the corresponding TÜV SÜD training modules
Certificate "Functional Safety Engineer" from TÜV SÜD Academy
Die Prüfungssprache ist Englisch.
- We qualify you or your staff for working with Functional Safety acc. to IEC 61508.
- You will gain a competitive advantage.
- A worldwide high demand for knowledge in the field of Functional Safety ensures you with the help of our certificate very good career prospects.
At present, there are no trainings/examinations scheduled in English language.
If you are interested, please contact us.