The more complex the technology, the more functional safety experts are needed. Our Functional Safety Certification Program (FSCP) offers you, as an employee, the best opportunity to certify your competence in accordance with IEC 61508. As a company, you have the evidence that you can put your employees who pass the exam to the appropriate positions in the safety lifecycle.
With participation in our training IEC 61508 Modules 1-3 you will be optimally prepared for the Level 3 exam. However, a visit to the IEC 61508 Modules 1-3 is not a mandatory requirement.
Who should attend
Safety managers, software developers, hardware developers, project leaders, quality representatives, test engineers and all who are involved in functional safety projects and lifecycle primarily focusing on the development of programmable electronic safety systems and aiming to implement their developments on the basis of the recognised international standard IEC 61508.
Requirements for admission to the course:
- Evidence of a responsible position in 2 Functional Safety projects
- 10 years of industry experience in Functional Safety Technology
The following educational qualifications count as credits:
- Bachelor’s degree 2 years;
- Master’s degree 3 years;
- Ph.D. 4 years
Certificate "Functional Safety Expert" from TÜV SÜD Academy
Examination is in English language.
If you do not achieve the required score for level 2 or level 3 in the multiple choice test, you will have the option to receive the level 1 certificate when you reach the required score for level 1.
- We qualify you or your staff for working with Functional Safety acc. to IEC 61508.
- You will gain a competitive advantage.
- A worldwide high demand for knowledge in the field of Functional Safety ensures you with the help of our certificate very good career prospects.