Decision-makers are initially faced with a large number of question marks when introducing new technologies in the company. Everyone is talking about additive manufacturing, but in individual cases it must be assessed for its suitability for use. Are components manufactured or used in my company for which additive manufacturing could be a useful addition or alternative manufacturing technology? Which hurdles have to be overcome to successfully enter the technology? And what costs do I have to estimate to start a solid manufacturing operation and align it with the rest of the company?
For these and other questions the training "Status quo of additive manufacturing for decision-makers and analysts" sheds light on the dark and provide you with first decision support to approach the project “additive manufacturing” in your company in a target-oriented and holistic way.
- Introduction to the technology and application examples of 3D printing technology as an industrial additive manufacturing solution
- The industrial case of 3D printing
- Technologies, Materials, and the AM Process Chain
- Use cases for AM: Identification of fields of application in your company
- Systematic identification of suitable fields of application
- Which processes are interesting here?
- What financial aspects have to be considered
- Examples of successful use cases
- Business models for additive manufacturing
- How do I find a solid AM business model?
- What methods are available?
- AM implementation
- Change Management
- AM Readiness Rating
Who should attend
- Decision-makers who have to make an assessment as to whether it makes sense to enter AM technology in the company and which changes and costs will be incurred by the company.
Ideally first experiences in the AM area.
Certificate of participation issued by TÜV SÜD Academy
- You are equipped to approach decisions in the complex of additive manufacturing in a systematic manner.
- You can better estimate and evaluate investments and costs in the area of additive manufacturing.
- You get an overview of current developments and the additive manufacturing market concerning strategic decisions in your company.
At present, there are no trainings/examinations scheduled in English language.
If you are interested, please contact us.